Aerinravage's GamerCard

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wed/Thurs

Tues - Can't remember anything specific. Working very late lately so less time.

Wed - Autumn took me and Hiketun on MMM runs - interesting and fast. Short night. Teased Autumn for not checking the board.

Thurs - Only had time to say Hi because Ape didn't stay in the LR and Maat had homework I had to help with. During Grays I actually cried when the little boy died, his parents saw him and then mom, the doc (Callie's sad GF) and dad said the "sleep spell" Bad dreams bad dreams go away good dreams good dreams here to stay.

Oh, got a lol from Autumn when I turned a typo about Utsusemi: ni and ninjas into a Python-ed "Knights who say ni" bit. Apparently she and some others love the movie.

Plans underway for avatars tomorrow night - will join if I can after date night.

No comments: