Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Russell The Leprechaun


(I want his luck to run out!)

Watched the Thursday shows with Ape & (for at least the first two) Clone the Younger. Survivor turned out good: Russell found the second idol without clues but lost the chance to eliminate Laura when she won immunity. At Tribal, all but 4 of 10 votes were on Russell. He's gonna have to scheme harder now, but there's supposedly another idol out there. Yikes!

Chatted with Autumn for awhile during Survivor, she talked poetry and I liked her new one. Also read her Harry Potter "songfic" on FanFiction.net. Pretty good stuff! As the other commenters said, I'd love to see the aftermath. Sorrows post is 9/25.

Kushi came on after nearly a week away asking if I was upset. Huh? She's the one who said she was done. Reminded her but offered friendship, with the caveat that I wasn't sure how that'd work.

Normally I don't go for happy, tidy endings. But on Private Practice I was actually kinda happy the two crash vics made it, plus the breeched baby was delivered OK. Them Mom died when the rescue team popped the door. Argh.

Last night, went outside the restaurant while it was cool, drizzly and breezy. I love fall weather and don't always get to enjoy it. I made a point of doing so last night lest things get busy and I forget.

No comments: