Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Funday


(Busy but happy)

More housework - garage cleaning and some other cleanup.
Worked with Elder on some of his HW and Sci Proj, then took him for his choice lunch. Followed by GameStop and a Coke run (finally, on sale again!)
Spent a little time in Vana with Kepi and later Soho camping VE. Kep actually got claim but no drop. Soho gave her the pin she'd no longer needed ^^
Also had a long chat with Kep about the first book of Last Herald Mage and related stuff.
Matt and dad lost out and were eliminated on AR
Left at 9:15 to watch the rest of the shows.
Read at bedtime after finding batteries for my HP booklight

---

Got to work early and read 15 minutes, then an hour more at lunch. 'Lyndel's dead already?!
Waiting for car to warm up, I read 5 more minutes - actually shook when Van slit his wrists - I /felt/ it and since I drove off shortly afterward I felt weird and foggy for a bit after.

No comments: