Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, November 16, 2009

Healing Touches

Healer Kepi, I kneel to you. Than you so much for that chat while I was remoted into work - it was great fun comparing notes and impressions on the first book in the Last Herald Mage trilogy. It was also fun catching up on Milk history and the cool meaning of your name.

I hope you got as much out of it as I did ^^

Thanks!

Deej, you make me laugh. Glad I can be there for you :3

Tuesday I slept the sleep of Ambien, falling out at 9:45 but of course, waking up 5-odd hours later. I still don't know why longer sleeps elude me /still/.

Wednesday was some good (and gross) Rogues LS chat. I got some bad news (see next post) so after some self-pity, I opted to help Demire and Onie get two of his Bardic AF pieces. First was in the Nest and the second was in Castle O. No real drama and actually had pretty good luck with both. Logged out at 10:15.

No comments: