Aerinravage's GamerCard

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day After Christmas


(A full day and night of fun!)

Saturday was a little more FF time. I worked on the new Smilebringer Bootcamp events. The Jeunoan tree I got was MUCH nicer than the Windy one. I failed to get the Bunny Hat +1...

Then, we began a major all-hands-on-deck garage cleanout. We came close to taking everything out front. I threw out so much old crap I was holding on to for no particular reason. I distilled several boxes into a couple. I also found some great stuff I hadn't seen for ages.

From there we went to Chili's to use my boss's gift to me, a gift card. I had the Honey Chipotle fingers (with the corn, lol) and I even ate a few slices of Mandarin oranges. Actually, quite good! I was so full I only ate half, saving the rest for later.

Back home, we tried out Scrabble Express and Monopoly Express (card-based versions). I beat all comers on Scrabble, and lost all rounds of Monopoly. However, everyone was glad to find a version of Monopoly I'd actually play.

From there it was on to Vana'diel and more runs at the hat. Then I caught wind of a NM fight in the Tree and opted to go. Turns out a group of 12 of us were going. While waiting for a few stragglers, we skilled up. I got levels in Club, Divine and Enhancing. The actual fight was cake with so many of us present. Had a laugh and some frustration when I cured a nearby skiller called Malewithtale (took me a few readings to catch that...) and so did Cotellesso, our PLD. So we wound up getting unwanted crabby attention until Male finally put it down.

Then someone wanted to go after the Ancient Goobbue, who might drop one or two rare great katanas. One did, a 59 piece. I wasn't going to lot but someone insisted. I didn't win the blade, but I did get lots of moss and tree cuttings which sell well.

There was a delay getting from the first NM to the second as Cote was killed near us. I wnt to get him and took a wring turn with him. The delay cost us about 15 minutes, and nearly cost me some cuddle time with Ape. Nearly! /wink

No comments: