Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Return To Work Eve


(I dun wanna go back to work...)

Sunday was supposed to be more me time as Ape was going back to St. Augustine to do the dinner and winter event thing. But she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to drive. I offered to take her on condition I could read when I got there. Which I did - I'm now halfway through "Daughter of the Forest" (see next post). But I did sit with the crew at dinner and walked the decorated gardens with Ape for a bit. Quite pretty, and with the cold, it felt nice and wintery!

Once home it was a late dinner for me then more Vana time. All I managed was several failed runs at the hat and a rescue mission. Onie called out a NM sighting right near where I was running, so I was going to grab it if possible. However, a hapless Mithra had gotten aggroed and I cured her until she won. There was some shell discussion about what to do and I was a bit surprised to hear some of my friends call for letting her die so someone else could claim.

Not on /my/ watch, buddy!

Earlier, I had asked Deej if he could help me with this blighted race with Mazurka. I said I might need to borrow him. Someone joked that it sounded dirty and Deej said that wasn't me, that I was where he went for "clean love" and someone else was his source for "dirty love". And that I was too paternal for that. (Paternal? It was maternal last time :3) Aside from shell giggles at that, I told him he was sweet for saying so, then whispered a wink about the other thing ^^

No comments: