Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Charming Trio Isn't So Charming



Not on long because we took Shiroma for a wash, ate a nice relaxed dinner at the mall and had Survivor on. Also, I graded a pile of papers for Ape.

Anyway, I logged in and almost immediately Fhox was readying the Charming Trio fight - but this time Isa couldn't come. Raki came in her stead and we gave it two tries. Two wipes followed. However, after the first I figured out Fhox still had access to Bind and so for the second he bound one while I pulled Pepper. I died just as Pepper did, again.

For some reason this time my shadow-casting was interrupted a lot more than before. Still not sure what we can do but a good bind strat with nukes and heavy DD would help. I still believe getting the fight to 2 leeches quickly is what's going to cinch it. That way, we could bind one and triple-team the other for a likely quick kill, then repeat on the other.

Potions seem to be a factor but even with Fhox's gift I died quickly without shadows. Maybe NIN isn't the way to go - WAR/PLD maybe?

Oh yeah, my /DNC idea bombed - endrain was nice but I couldn't cure...

Fhox wants to try 5-2 for Dark and Isa. Ishida might help.

And, Phax may have been AFK when I alerted him about my new macro. Aleu sent me 10 Mithra cakes (per my request for sellers) and wanted to kknow why I wanted them - "because they're yummy" was my answer. I'm glad she already knows I'm weird.

No comments: