Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Charming Trio Three-Way



Logged in around 8:30 and ran around flagged on SCH. No luck. Soloed in Dunes first with Sufhi then /BST and got level, then died when pet de-charmed and brought a link. Throughout my struggles GD chat was extremely *lively*. I thin Dark enjoys having a pal to tag-team-tease me and Phax is definitely up to the challenge. Working on a special macro for Phax but it would work for Dark too. LOTS of innuendo and trash talk although I did my best to keep my "Red (Light) Mage" levels low. At least when compared to the Dynamic Duo.

Was going to pack it in at about 9:50-10pm but Fhox PMed me and asked what I was doing. He offered to Raise me and as he was approaching I realized the awkwardness of the pearl situation. He joked he shoulda left me. After that Fhox asked Isa and I if we were up to doing Charming Trio. I accepted on the grounds we started by 10:30 and so we made our way to get our orbs (mine was already in storage leading to a stranded Fhox and Isa who were looking for a ride). After getting them, warping, changing and OPing it was a little after 10:30 but what the hey.

Fight went OK at first but Isa was taking way too much damage off her enfeebs. I wonder if she pulled aggro some other way. In any case Fhox and I almost had Pepper, the first leech when Isa bought it, then we died for lack of cure support. Next attempt will be me on NIN/DNC for frontline heals and endrain. I'd recommend full melee on all three spots - we have to get their numbers down fast because their drainkisses are too potent.

Also saw Vagu parked outside the MH. Browsed her Rodeo Drive bazaar and PMed her "Ummm, where's the "everything's a dollar" section of your bazaar?" Dunno if she got it as she was AFK.

1 comment: