Aerinravage's GamerCard

Friday, October 17, 2008

Don't Panic

(Written in large, friendly letters on the cover)

If anyone was wondering what happened to me, the answer is basically a tired me, a sick wife and an unruly child. I've had my hands full and after back-to-back long nights in Vana'diel, I decided I had to take care of myself, family issues or not.

But as it happens I've needed the time to help Ape out with stuff and because of Clone the Elder issues I've been late to work and later getting home, further compressing my schedule. I've also been tearing through the 9-disc Initial D set I mentioned earlier - only 2 discs left and then I trade it in for Season 2, and then I might start working my way through other series. I'm interested in Azumanga Daioh and Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I also want to revisit Witch Hunter Robin - I saw most of it on CN but missed a few key eps.

Tonight is supposed to be Day 1 at the EXPcon in St. Augustine, and tomorrow is an overnight stay. Dunno how much playing I'm going to get in whis weekend...

Ja ne!

No comments: