Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, October 27, 2008

Key Items


(Yes, Mood 1 even if I *am* gonna line-dance again)

Earlier in the day, I checked FFXIAH. All 6 stacks of my ninja socks were sold. ALL SIX! 44k gil would be waiting in my inbox. Bear in mind, these 6 stacks cost like 38k so it's not like I'm getting way rich off this. But I am getting my seamstress skill leveled basically for free or a little profit.

So, last night I logged in with the intent of doing only two things: collecting my money and using up that stupid Garlaige key. The money was easy, once I moved 10 stacks of crystals somewhere else. Garlaige was also easy (for once). Upon walking in to the Citadel, I see the "Gate opening...Gate closing" message. Then it pops again. And again. The whole way to that back corner, the gate is moving one way or another. I'm surprised it didn't break. Turns out a party was standing on the switches and repeatedly activating them.

10 minutes later I had another 8k gil. So I warped home, grabbed my Davoi key, and headed there. 20 minutes later, add close to 7k. All in all, a good night!

Fhox got on while I was playing with the AH and I told him I wasn't going to be on long. I had a headache and I wanted to get back to Firefly.

Confession time. Sometimes, I am an idiot. Most of you already knew this. But I am. How on Earth did I go like 6 years without watching all of Firefly? It's freakin' awesome! I enjoyed the few episodes I saw way back when so I don't know what took me so long with the DVD. I grabbed the season boxset at Target for like 16 dollars. You'd think I'd rush home, right? Nope...
Oh well. At least I'm enjoying it now!

At least, I will be, until the horror returns. Yes, tonight is Y night. Not only will I be returning to the dance class, I think I'm going to have to find some step charts. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right dang it! I get annoyed when I put less than my best into party support or tanking, so I guess I could have expected this reaction from myself... /sigh

2 comments:

Vagu'Stae said...

Socks... Tabi? :3
Wait until you can HQ those like mad. Ninja tools are a -great- moneymaker. :)

Even though I'm a woodworker, take my word for it (shihei lol). My bf also uses Kaginawa for profit, but that's a lv 30 synth, iirc? I forgot. *.*

Grats, though. :p

Omari said...

I really wish there was a way to reply to messages you get.

But it's really simple. (the one that shows your current gear anyways.)

Meh, it wont let me post the html you put in but here is a link to a forum post about it.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=98

Now if you want to do one like the others that I have. It's rather a pain in the butt.
If you go to the ffxiah blog. I believe they explain how to show the "thumbnail" like images. I just took advantage of that and set it up like a gear set. ^^