Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Things That Irritate Me


(No, really, I'm irritable!)

* People who PM you for a party then cancel almost immediately
* Flaky internet connections
* Sand
* The way IE 6 works here on Blogger. I'm stuck using IE *blech* to make these updates...
* People at 30+ who still want you to put your flag up upon reaching camp. Please just target me then type "/pcmd add" - it's so much faster and more professional
* Sticky fingers
* Fleas
* Grinding clothcraft and not having good recipes to use from 22-34. I don't want to make a zillion Heko Obi then have to trash or NPC them at a huge loss

Last night was pretty simple - I flagged up on WAR/NIN, got a request then a cancel (see above) then thought Fhox and Co. were gonna hit a few ToAU missions. I thought I was already on 13, Lost Kingdoms but it turns out I never closed out 12. Fhox was on 15 but said he and Dex might be able to help me with my NM Fomor fight.

After trying my hand at Heko Obi (27), I gave up. I can't sell them nearly fast enough for this to work. I'm going to try Shinobi-tabi (34) and just deal with the breaks. At least I should be able to sell them as fast as I can make them, even if I have to undercut a bit for a smaller loss.

I made my way to Aht Urghan then rode the boat to Nashmau. Bored, I took on an EP Wind Elemental. HA! We fought to a draw for 10 minutes and I only survived because I was able to stick a couple of Reposes on it and rest up after casting Stoneskin. The fight ended when the boat docked with both of us near 95% health.

In Nashmau I properly flagged AU13. Fhox changed plans a bit - we were going to try Charming Trio again. He wanted each melee to buy 3 potions and the mage to grab 3 ethers. I bought mine (plus one to repay Fhox), relocated to Jeuno and waited. I had to help Matt with typing his math project soI did that while Fhox, Puma Raki and Isa worked on coffer drops for AF bits.

Erata was geared up and waiting in Giddeus but by 10, the rest weren't done so I had to bow out. I stuck around a bit to tele them from Jeuno.

Tonight I want to hang out with Green Death a bit. I've been stopping in as I log in but then Fhox gets on an hour or so after me and I've been switching. I think I'll have a good chance to help both shells a lot this weekend and have kind of neglected GD during this week.

Oh, for the current 1-month period, Google Analytics says there have been 240 hits on my little blog, from 17 states and about 8 countries outside the US! Ireland, Japan, Canada... Wow!

4 comments:

Vagu'Stae said...

Anything from Microsoft that doesn't work correctly always irritates me. Lool. Windhoez Movie Maker, anyone?

Sticky fingers suck, too. So do dry hands. ><

Anonymous said...

lol everything microsoft makes works great for me not had a problem haha

Aerinravage said...

Hmmm... You live in Washington State, right Dark? Perchance the Redmond Mind Beam reaches out your way?

hehe Vagu - Yeah, I usually have dry skin, especially in winter. people prolly wonder what's up with all the lotion. (SHUT IT DARK!)

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL and yes i live in washington haha yup i bet they really do wonder about all the lotion