Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, October 6, 2008

A Little Late Night Action


(A Quickie But Still Rewarding!)

I logged in briefly before dinner and chatted with GD for a bit. They were in Zi'Tah working on unlocking SAM. I wasn't able to help as it was almost dinnertime and Boy Scouts was right after. But when we returned, I jumped on at about 8:40.

It was quiet and I was flagged up on WAR/NIN but by 9:10 it was too late to start anything. I was going to try synthing Yag fletchings to get closer to 22 in clothcraft but Fhox got ahold of me first. Turns out, 6 Brigaders were in Valkurm, synced down to 10. I spontaneously warped out there to help and just as I arrived, Star was leaving. The rest of the party was Fhox, Isa, Raki, Bene and Shar (sp), a new Brigader. Star seemed a little surprised by my sudden appearance!
I took her place and we bumped up to 14, Shar's level. We messed around with snippers, gobs and at the end, flies and pugs. XP wasn't too bad and I may have gained about 2k by the end. Raki pulled and Isa and I duo-WHMed, allwing Fhox to melee.

The fun of the evening came when we were moving camps and Shar fell behind. I stayed with her and very soon she wound up getting chased by a Gambler. I pulled it off her and was dead in 30 seconds, far too fast to grab my RR scroll. So, there I was, dead, in my WHM AF, and getting a raise from FHOX. /sigh I told the party to keep this between us, lest my rep be get a little tarnished ^^ Fhox asked if I had reraise up but sync eats the effect and at 14 I can't recast it. He was remarkably restrained tho', I thought for sure I'd earned another {Amateur}.

As we were ending close to 10:30, Sabon, a DNC froend of Raki's wandered by. Back at full WHM power, I buffed him for a bit and Fhox invited him to RDB.

So now, RDB and GD are filling up and getting more regularly active! I may have to schedule this after all. But that's a good thing, overall!

P.S. Hi Phax!

No comments: